We work on two types of projects: Managed teams and Fixed price projects.
After assessing the required skills, team size, project duration and the engagement requirements, MVP Factory will assemble the team which will be managed by a Product Manager (either from MVP Factory side or provided by the client).
Managed Team projects are typically projects with work-in-progress specifications, longer timelines and with an iterative development dynamic.
- Full time or part time involvement
- Monthly payments, based on the number of days worked. Holidays and vacations are not paid for
Fixed Price Projects
A fixed time and price project in which MVPF commits to a set of very well defined deliverables to the customer. Projects are sufficiently well defined in order to accurately estimate and set deadlines.
- Customer milestones are a set of features (user stories) with a delivery deadline and typically with a size of 2 weeks
- Each feature (user story) from a customer milestone has a set of sub-tasks assigned to the various positions needed (e.g. Backend, Frontend, iOS, etc)
- Elite milestones are composed of sub-tasks connected to features (user stories) and in some cases full user stories
- A feature is done when all sub-tasks are completed. This is because the team needs to work together towards feature delivery and not in isolation (e.g. sub-task delivery)
- Milestones are defined and estimated by MVP Factory (Elites) prior to kick-off
- Upon completion, the milestone is reviewed by the project's PM and Tech Lead together with the customer
- Following the acceptance, the payment is triggered
Before development starts, all fixed price projects have a Scoping Phase where the product is defined in detail and which can take anywhere from 1 day to 1 month, depending on complexity.