Once you have referred a friend to MVP Factory you can track the status of your referral on your referral page in the Elite Profile. Once the payment status states "Send invoice" you can invoice us for your referral.
What amount should I invoice?
The referral comission to be invoiced can be found in the referral table in the column "Referral Comission"
Where should I send the invoice?
Please send the invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our accounting department will check the validity of the referral commission and pay out your referral is validated.
What should my invoice look like?
You can use our referral invoice template linked here. Of course, you can also use your own invoice template as long as it contains the same detials as in our template:
- Your personal/entity detials, your ID & VAT ID
- The MVP Factory entity detials & VAT ID
- The invoice item description as in the template including the referral code, name of your referral & service period. You can invoice for multiple referrals at once, but each referral needs to be a new invoice item.
- Service Period = month, where invoice is sent
- The project code: INT-REF
- The MVPF Contact: Levin Wense
- The invoice date
- Your bank details
What is the latest I can send the invoice?
You have to invoice us within 30 days of receiving the request to invoice from us (you will get an email). (e.g. invoicing us in March 2019 for a referral that was hired in September 2018 is not possible).
When can I expect to get paid?
All invoices are paid within 20 business days of receiving the invoice from you. You can monitor the status of your payment on your referral page in the column "Payment Status". If the payment status is "Send invoice" and you have sent us your invoice already, please ignore it.