The deliverables in our security assessments are:
- Complete testing of the systems within the scope at the most granular level
- Realistic attack scenarios which portray actual methods and results of an attacker
- Executive summaries for every technical vulnerability, enabling ease of understanding by other non-technical parties
- Clearly explained step-by-step definitions of each and every vulnerability with different methods and scenarios of exploitation
- Clearly and strictly defined short-term, mid-term and long-term roadmaps on remediation of each discovered vulnerability
- After you confirm that the vulnerabilities in the Professional security report were fixed, a retest will take place, followed by a new security report, containing the status (fixed/unfixed) of the vulnerabilities (only in Professional assessment)
The results will be presented in our Security Report. You can find a sample report including a detailed table of contents here.